This easy scrumptious recipe was created and shared by my friend Arlene Collins. She has been a dovotee of Morish Hot Praline for years. Thank you for sharing Arlene and the offering you so generously provided – took to a curry night on Sunday – it was an instant hit – now having a rush on “Hot Praline”.
– Archie (Principal Nut, Morish Nuts)
Arlene’s Morish “Hot” Ice cream Recipe:
1x 2L Vanilla Ice cream
1x 150g Morish Praline “Hot”
- Plain Vanilla Ice cream (suggest Full cream – “What the hell lashout”). Also the end product will always be more luscious the better the quality of the ice cream.
- Allow to soften in fridge about hour (do not let it melt), Just sufficient to be able to stir.
- Place in a bowl, pour Morish Hot Praline onto ice cream , fold in with a large spoon or a spatula
- Taste.! “ Should be pretty yummy.”
- Return to freezer overnight.
- Gather friends around. Share and enjoy.
If you wish to enjoy more crunch and nuts – I suggest 2 packs of Hot Praline. This will also add a little more punch and nutty bites to each spoonful..
This recipe is highly recommended during winter months. It is rumored to an effective antidote to winter ills.
PS: If your taste buds have not developed to handle “spicy” I suggest Morish Praline (sweet).
ENJOY ! your new gourmet treat-with a zing…
– Principal Nut