Postage & Handling
- Orders received before 10am WST are dispatched on the day of the order.
- Orders received after 10am WST are dispatched on the following business day.
- See Estimated Standard Delivery Timeframes below.
Please ensure all order details are correct when you place your order. We process all orders instantly without exception. This means we will have your order delivered as soon as possible, therefore we can’t make any changes once you’ve placed your order including changes to the delivery address, delivery option and greeting card message. All your order details and delivery tracking information will be sent to your email once your order is placed.
Morish Nuts orders are safely packaged in a durable cardboard outer box to ensure your order arrives safe and un-damaged. In addition, bulk orders are usually delivered on pallets making it easier for our corporate customers manage upon receipt.
All items on Morish Nuts website are in stock unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to substitute products that may be unavailable or out of stock in case the order is urgent. We guarantee the replacement item will be equal to or greater value than the original item.
Standard Delivery with Australia Post or StarTrack Express
- Flat fee of $9.95 per order Australia wide for all orders under $100.
- FREE for all orders $100 and over, Australia wide.
- Metro - up to 2 - 4 business days
- Country - 5+ business days
- Metro - up to 3-12 business days, depending on lodgement and destination points
- Country - Please ask at your local Post Office
Express Delivery with Australia Post
- Flat fee of $22 per order Australia wide (for addresses inside and outside the Express Post network)
- Covers 80% of Australian business addresses, private addresses and Post Office boxes.
- Service operates between all capital cities (except Darwin and in Perth CBD only) and some major centres. Outside metropolitan areas guaranteed service is to and from townships only.
- If your item is for an address outside the Express Post network, Australia Post uses the fastest possible transport links, but it won't be covered by our Next Day Guarantee.
- The next guaranteed day of delivery for Express Post items posted before closing time on the business day before a public holiday will be the next business day after a public holiday. This applies for all items sent to and from locations within the national, state and Saturday Delivery Express Post networks.
Check if your postcode is within the national, state and Saturday Delivery Express Post networks here.
Morish Nuts does not take responsibility for late delivery due to a number of factors that are totally out of our control.
If your Express Post envelope, satchel or parcel isn't delivered as promised, please contact Australia Post directly or go to https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/sending-in-australia/domestic-parcels/express-post-parcels/express-post-guarantee for more information.
Special Delivery Instructions
- The Special delivery instructions field on the checkout page allows you to leave specific instructions for the courier that are printed on the label (e.g. deliver to the second floor and leave with reception; leave behind the pot plant near the front door etc.).
Authority to Leave
- Unless otherwise indicated by you on the checkout page, deliveries will be labelled with Signature on Delivery or with Authority to leave (as per customer’s request).
- If the recipient is not available to receive the delivery, Australia Post or StarTrack courier will leave it with someone else at the address or in a secure location unattended at the address.
- As from 2 April 2017 Australia Post is making changes to their “Signature on Delivery service” as follows:
Australia Post courier will still have customer sign for a parcel whenever they’re home,
but if they’re not, and a safe place for the parcel is available, the courier will leave it there so it’s ready and waiting
for them. The courier will take a photo of where they have left it.
- If no one is available to receive the delivery, and there is not a secure locations at the property for the parcel to be left, the courier will leave a card with the instructions for the recipient.
- Please note that with “Authority to leave” Morish Nuts cannot accept any responsibility or liability on the rare occasions that a consignment is lost, stolen or damaged after “successful delivery”.
- Special delivery and pricing arrangements can be made for bulk orders delivered to one or multiple addresses.
- Our sales team will be happy to discuss your options on 08/9221 0214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We deliver to anywhere in the world.
- For all international deliveries, please contact our friendly sales team on email@example.com for a quote on postage & handling fee.
- Please check customs restrictions of particular overseas country to see if the country is able to receive our products.
Methods of payments for your order
Morish Nuts accepts MasterCard, Visa Card and Union Pay, personal cheque and money order.
The order will be dispatched when personal cheque is cleared by the bank.