We, Morish Kitchens Pty Ltd, welcome to our website and thank you for visiting us.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. If a product offered is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- We do not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail we send are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
- When you visit our website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the us, are acknowledged on the website. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please email us with your complaint.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of this site without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license that we may have granted. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the page to this website so long as the link does not portray ourselves or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission
- If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All transactions on this website will be processed in Australian Dollars.
- All data and information published on news about us or in blog posts is for informational purposes only and we make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis and caution should be exercised with links to other websites of interest.
Terms governing your use of the Morish Nuts Hotspot
Morish Nuts may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions. Since you are bound by these Terms and Conditions each time you access and use Morish Nuts Hotspot, you should carefully review these Terms and Conditions each time you do so.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to access and use Morish Nuts Hotspot.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, any reference to ‘you’ or ‘your’ includes but is not limited to the owner and authorised user of the wireless enabled device used to access this Morish Nuts Hotspot.
Connecting to the Morish Nuts Hotspot
Each Hotspot location can only support a limited number of users accessing the Hotspot at any one time. Morish Nuts does not warrant or represent that you will be able to access and/or use the Morish Nuts Hotspot immediately or each time you visit Morish Nuts Hotspot.
You are responsible for providing your own computer or mobile device (which must be a wireless enabled device) that is capable of accessing a Hotspot with its own power source.
Morish Nuts does not provide power, information technology advice or assistance to any user of the Morish Nuts Hotspot. You must not use the Morish Nuts Hotspot under any circumstances if you do not have express permission of the lawful owner of the wireless enabled device.
Morish Nuts does not guarantee that the Morish Nuts Hotspot will be compatible with any devices or software which you may use to connect to the Morish Nuts Hotspot.
User obligations and limitations
Morish Nuts Hotspot is intended to be used in a fair and ‘community-minded’ manner. To this end, Morish Nuts may, in its absolute and sole discretion, limit or block certain websites and/or content that you may seek to access whilst using the Morish Nuts Hotspot. Without limiting its rights, Morish Nuts may block or limit access to websites and/or content that Morish Nuts considers are not ‘family friendly’ or may bring negative exposure or harm to Morish Nuts’s reputation and/or brand.
This includes but is not limited to websites and/or content that:
- could cause Morish Nuts to be in breach of any law or any code or instrument which governs its conduct or to incur a liability to any third person or entity;
- could interfere with the integrity and/or performance of the Morish Nuts Hotspot or any of Morish Nuts’s other networks or equipment;
- depicts, alludes to or promotes offensive or illegal behaviour;
- is offensive or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or which may contain links to adult websites;
- promotes conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person’s copyrighted work (including but not limited to file sharing applications such as LimeWire, eDonkey, Napster or any other Bit-Torrent or peer to peer applications);
- involves the transmission of ‘junk mail’, ‘chain letters’, or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging or ‘spamming’;
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, modify, delete, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information; or
- uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other inappropriate, misleading or deceptive content.
You must comply with all directions issued by Morish Nuts relating to use and access to the Morish Nuts Hotspot.
Access to and use of websites and/or content via the Morish Nuts Hotspot is also subject to such websites and/or content passing through the firewalls, anti-virus and other managed security systems prior to the Internet pages being delivered to your wireless enabled device, and which are determined and set in Morish Nuts sole discretion.
Suspension and termination
We may immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to the Morish Nuts Hotspot if:
- you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- you attempt to manipulate or bypass any limitations of the Morish Nuts Hotspot by any means;
- you behave in a vexatious, illegal, inappropriate, or unsociable manner (whether in Morish Nuts itself or as a user of the Morish Nuts Hotspot);
- we believe on reasonable grounds that there is a real risk of serious loss or damage to Morish Nuts or a third party if we do not suspend, terminate or limit your access;
- there is an emergency; or
- there is an unusually high use of a Morish Nuts Hotspot.
Automatic Logging Out
You will automatically be logged-out of the Morish Nuts Hotspot if:
- you reach 15 minutes usage of complimentary Wi-Fi
- your access to the Morish Nuts Hotspot is suspended or terminated by Morish Nuts in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- if you are in the process of downloading a file and you are automatically logged-out of the Morish Nuts Hotspot, your partially downloaded file will not be saved or recoverable. Subject to the Statutory Guarantees, Morish Nuts is not liable for loss of your files or data and recommends that you save your work regularly whilst using the Morish Nuts Hotspot and/or take the necessary precautions to prevent such occurrences.
The internet is an inherently unsecure communication medium. Whilst Morish Nuts will use reasonable endeavors to provide secure access through Morish Nuts Hotspot, it cannot guarantee the security of the Morish Nuts Hotspot at all times.
You are solely responsible for any information or data uploaded, downloaded or otherwise communicated via the Hotspot and you are responsible for keeping all usernames, passwords and other security-based information secure and private at all times.
Morish Nuts is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used.
Morish Nuts will collect, use, hold and disclose your personal information for the purposes of:
- marketing purposes (distribution of Morish Nuts’s promotions & special VIP offers
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree to Morish Nuts collecting, holding and disclosing the following information:
- the answers to any survey questions you provide in order to access the Morish Nuts Hotspot;
- information regarding your web browser type and/or operating system information as used by your wireless enabled device, in order to determine the most effective and/or customised way to display the requested webpage on your device;
- email address and postcode;
- location data at Morish Nuts;
- the IP and MAC address of the wireless enabled device that has accessed the Morish Nuts Hotspot.
These Terms and Conditions and any pages which you access via Morish Nuts Hotspot may contain material which is subject to intellectual property rights, including copyright. You acknowledge and agree that Morish Nuts either owns or licences all such intellectual property rights and that nothing in these Terms and Conditions constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights to you.
To the extent necessary, Morish Nuts grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable licence to access and use the complimentary Morish Nuts Hotspot and any related intellectual property rights, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
Your use of Morish Nuts Hotspot under these Terms and Conditions may be subject to certain guarantees, warranties, terms and conditions imposed by the Australian Consumer Law set out in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (as may be amended from time to time) which that law expressly provides may not be excluded, restricted or modified (Statutory Guarantees). Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts or otherwise modifies the Statutory Guarantees.
Subject to the Statutory Guarantees, your access to and use of the Morish Nuts Hotspot is entirely at your own risk, Morish Nuts makes no warranties or representations as to the accessibility, security, stability or reliability of the Morish Nuts Hotspot and Morish Nuts specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any Morish Nuts Hotspot faults, failures or interruptions or the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, security or reliability of any communications (including, without limitation, any transactions) made using the Morish Nuts Hotspot.
Subject to the Statutory Guarantees, neither Morish Nuts nor any other party involved in delivering the Morish Nuts Hotspot is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive losses or any loss of profit, revenue or data arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Morish Nuts Hotspot for any reason whatsoever, even if Morish Nuts has been notified or advised of the possibility of such damages.
Morish Nuts assumes no responsibility, and makes no warranty or representation in relation to, and shall not be liable to you in respect of your use of any third party proprietary software.
Subject to the Statutory Guarantees, Morish Nuts assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damage to, or viruses or other harmful code that may infect your computer or mobile device or other property on account of or in connection with your access to or use of the Morish Nuts Hotspot.
Morish Nuts is not responsible for the content of any website accessed or used via the Morish Nuts Hotspot. Your access to and use of any website or network connection whilst using the Morish Nuts Hotspot is entirely at your own risk.
Indemnity and release
You agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless, Morish Nuts and its personnel, employees, agents and representatives, from and against all loss, damage, liability, charge, expense or cost (including all reasonable legal and other professional costs on a full indemnity basis) of any nature or kind arising from your use of the Morish Nuts Hotspot or breach of these Terms and Conditions.